This course is designed to prepare STARS to develop skills that make them proficient in both Client Services and Operations activities.
The goal of the CS&O Cross Training Course is to train STARS in areas that are of importance to both Client Services and Operations technicians:
Gain proficiency with the Kramer VIA GO
Gain proficiency in Projector / Bulb replacement
Gain proficiency in Projector dismount
Analyze the Bulb inventory and determine which bulb will be required for the installation
- Analyze the best approach to diagnose an issue and perform Simple Reset/Troubleshooting on podiums
- Apply strategies to determine the best way to power resets on the podium as well as the projector
- Apply strategies to determine the best way to diagnose and troubleshoot:
- Crestron Podium Issues
- simple audio troubleshooting
- Cord replacements.
- Kramer VIA GO
- Podium Guides
- Projector Bulb Replacement
- Projector Dismount Instructions
These projector mounts are the newest and easiest to deal with. They require very little labor to remove and are easy to reattach. They take least amount of time to remove due to this and could easily be done in the time between classes. They are typically found in updated smart rooms.
- Podium Troubleshooting
- Room Check Checklist
- Basic Network Troubleshooting Guide
- Addressing Workaround Procedures
Please review, this KBA contains templates that can be printed if you need to inform clients of a workaround.
- Computer Troubleshooting